About Brüel & Kjær
|"We seek to understand your sound and vibration applications and needs to help you reach your business goals"
Lars Rønn, Managing Director, Brüel & Kjær
Brüel & Kjær Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S supplies integrated solutions for the measurement and analysis of sound and vibration. As a world-leader in sound and vibration measurement and analysis, we use our core competences to help industry and governments solve their sound and vibration challenges so they can concentrate on their primary task: efficiency in commerce and administration.
Our Mission is to help our customers measure and manage the quality of sound and vibration in their products and in the environment
Our Vision is to be the first choice and long-term business partner, delivering innovative technical solutions which create sustainable value for our customers
We will be a profitable business and a great place to work
Our most important skill is listening – listening to the challenges customers meet in their work processes where increasing functional demands, time pressure, regulatory requirements and budget constraints mean that getting it right the first time is becoming ever more critical. Listening hard is our way of understanding customer needs and is the start of the road to finding long-term solutions to customer's sound and vibration challenges. The only way we can put our highly skilled force of engineers and our time-tested, market-leading product portfolio to work is by listening.
The sound and vibration challenges facing our customers are diverse - from traffic or airport noise, vibration in a car engine, evaluation of building acoustics, cabin comfort in a passenger airplane to production quality control or wind turbine noise. Over the years, we have developed creative and technically advanced solutions to innumerable customer problems. Some of the work we have done with customers is published as case studies.
Local access to a global organisation
Brüel & Kjær is a global company. We operate through a network of sales offices and representatives in 55 countries, meaning local language help is always at hand during office hours. The local teams are supported by our global group of engineering specialists who can advise on and solve all manner of sound and vibration measurement and analysis problems. To augment our offerings, we regularly hold local courses and road-shows, and participate in sound and vibration focussed exhibitions and conferences worldwide.
The whole measurement chain
Brüel & Kjær delivers advanced technological solutions and products of renowned quality. These cover the entire sound and vibration measurement chain from a single transducer to a complete turnkey system.
- Products: Our product portfolio covers all of the components and tools required in the measurement and analysis of sound and vibration. It is unique in the industry that you can source all components from one supplier.
- Systems: Our products are designed to fit together intelligently as systems. This simplifies the process of creating systems optimised to solve specific customer issues.
- Solutions: In certain instances, we not only supply the systems, but we actually operate them and supply analysis results, meaning that our customers can focus on their core business and don't have to worry about operating and maintaining equipment.
- Services: We offer a full range of services for our products and systems, including installation, training, support, software updates, calibration, planned maintenance, repair, and rental.
- Quality assurance: All products, systems and solutions are thoroughly tested, often in harsh environmental conditions. Our status as an ISO 9001 certified company gives our customers the peace of mind that extremely high standards are met in all aspects of our products and services provision.
Brüel & Kjær is a subsidiary of UK-based Spectris plc.