PULSE™ User Training
|Start date||25 Nov 2013
- 26 Nov 2013|
|Registration Deadline||18 Oct 2013|
|Price||EUR 908 - Including all course materials, refreshments and lunch. PULSE Maintenance and Support Agreement (M1/MS1) holders qualify for a 10% discount |
|About the instructor||Henrik B. Herlufsen
Hans Konstantin-Hansen |
The course gives a thorough introduction to the use of PULSE hardware and software through a series of lectures mixed with extensive practical hands-on experience for all participants. This includes practical exercises in how to set up PULSE and perform fundamental acoustic and vibration measurements. A special session focuses on storage of data and how to transfer these to other applications for post-processing. The theoretical part makes an emphasis on the practical aspects of how to perform good and reliable measurements.
- To be able to get maximum benefit in using your PULSE system
- To give a basic understanding of the PULSE user interface
- To set up and perform PULSE for acoustic and vibration measurements
- To use result data from PULSE in other applications
- To give an introduction to fundamental signal and system analysis
Fundamental knowledge of signal and system analysis. General knowledge of acoustic and vibration measurement techniques.
For PULSE users who need basic understanding of operating PULSE.