Measuring and predicting noise, vibration, dust and air quality
Noise Sentinel is a web-based subscription service that provides real-time environmental monitoring and compliance management. It’s intended for permanent or multi-year monitoring in urban and industrial areas including construction sites, mines, ports, entertainment venues and industrial sites.
Noise Sentinel delivers peace of mind, simplifies your business, provides certainty of cost and is from a single, independent provider you and your stakeholders can trust.
Noise Sentinel continuously:
- Monitors noise to manage compliance and limit complaints
- Monitors vibration to manage the risk of building damage or disruption to sensitive equipment
- Monitors dust to reduce impact on surrounding communities and workers
- Monitors air quality to ensure compliance with national standards
The 24/7 service provides everything you need to accurately report your compliance – freeing you to concentrate on your core responsibilities. Subscriptions include:
- Instrumentation, installation, commissioning and testing
- Data collection, recovery, storage and processing
- Report generation and distribution
- Ongoing fault fixing, data collection checks, preventative maintenance and calibration
- Instrumentation recovery and data transfer at the conclusion of your subscription
The service operates using the latest cloud computing techniques. It provides a secure and scalable architecture that delivers the performance, reliability and accessibility required by our customers. Cloud computing also makes setup simple and reduces costs.
In addition, because you invest only in the data that you need, Noise Sentinel is cost efficient.
- Up to 40% less capital investment up front than purchasing and operating your own system
- Certainty of cost throughout the lifetime of the monitoring program
- 10% to 20% lower total cost of operation during the lifetime of the service compared to purchasing and operating your own system
A comprehensive list of "how-to" video tutorials are available. For your short-term noise monitoring needs, discover Noise Sentinel - On Demand.
Contact your local sales office to request a quote online. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.