Personal Noise Dose Meter - Type 4448
A shoulder-mounted, cable-free noise dose meter that simultaneously measures all parameters required by Noise at Work standards. Simple two-button operation, an informative LCD display and an auto-calibration function make this unit very easy to use. The built-in memory and rechargeable battery provide several working days of measurement.
Type 4448 is available in a standard and ATEX approved version. Both noise dose meter variants simultaneously measure LAeq and LCeq, so that by using the Noise Reduction Rating (NNR), Single Number Rating (SNR) and/or High, Middle, Low (HML) rating method, appropriate hearing protection can be selected directly from the measured data.
- Assessment of noise exposure at work
- Occupational noise evaluation
- Daily 'noise watchdog'
- Selection of hearing protection
- 180 hours logging storage: LAeq, Lav, LZpeak and LZpeak at 1 minute interval
- Peak counting (135, 137 and 140 dB level exceedance)
- Pre-set measurement time up to 12 hours
- LCD display for measurement review on instrument, battery and memory status
- Keys and display lock function
- LED warning alarm for dangerous sound level
- Rechargeable NiMH battery giving 28 hours of operation time
The LCD display clearly shows remaining battery and memory capacity, key parameters during measurements, and even lets you review data from the most recent measurement.
Forget setup tasks
Measuring all relevant noise parameters simultaneously, the noise dose meter removes the need to perform setup tasks.
A flexible investment
Adding new features is easy with software updates, ensuring the longevity of your investment.
Mounts on any clothing
Interchangeable mounting clips provide the best fit to suit the wearer's activity and clothing.
All you need in a handy case
Multiple-unit kits make it easy to assess noise exposure for many workers. The lightweight and convenient kit case has space for up to 10 noise dose meters, 2 chargers, 1 power supply, 1 calibrator and any other accessories.