The system performs hand-held, battery-powered sound intensity measurements for noise source location and sound power calculations. It includes the 2-channel Hand-held Analyzer Type 2270 (incorporating sound level meter), Sound Intensity Software BZ-7233 and a Sound Intensity Probe Kit Type 3654.
This system includes a weatherproof carrying case housing the hand-held analyzer, a probe with a windscreen, an extension stem with a handle, an intensity adaptor for Sound Calibrator Type 4231, a tape measure, and earphones. The case can also house optional accessories such as a sound calibrator, sound intensity calibrator and spare batteries.
- Freedom to go anywhere
- Fast single-touch measurements
- Clear user-guidance through aural and visual feedback
- Simple quality indicators ensure valid data
- Easy navigation of results with photographic map underlay
- Get results on the spot to save a second visit
||Sound intensity mapping of a speaker cabinet using Type 2270-G|
Click on image to see video