Accout manager - Germany
Brüel & Kjær is looking for a well experienced, technology driven Sales professional to manage and develop key markets for Brüel & Kjær in Germany.
The right candidates are experienced within customers, challenges and technologies in at least one of the following markets:
- Aerospace & Defence market
- Automotive market
- Environmental Noise market
Knowledge and understanding of sound and vibration measurement and analysis and/or test and measurement is beneficial.
Candidates will be considered on their ability and determination to learn and develop their competences in a changing customer environment.
This position will be home-based, and applicants must expect to travel for customer visits on a weekly basis.
- Identify, manage and develop accounts in assigned territory
- Promote products and solutions to the market
- Ensure that sales targets and forecasts are achieved
- Prepare and follow up on quotations and opportunities
- Manage opportunity pipeline via close customer interaction and in CRM
- Develop Brüel & Kjær’s market share
Additionally, you are expected to communicate and interact with customers, partners and other parts of the Brüel & Kjær organisation.
- Solid engineering and sales expertise
- Knowledge within, or ability to learn and apply:
- Acoustic and vibration solutions and applications
- Customer management, challenges and expectations
- Strategic selling methods (benefits/values)
- Experience in working remotely with frequent visits to B&K office in Germany
- Ability to work in multi-discipline and international teams
- Good commercial understanding
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and good communication level in English
- Good IT knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
BRÜEL & KJÆR OFFERS
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate sound and vibration experts from around the world in a pioneering company at the forefront of the sound and vibration industry. Freedom with responsibility is the framework for Brüel & Kjær's employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
Salary and benefits depend on the experience and skills of the applicant. Company car is included.
CONTACT AND APPLICATION DEADLINE
Please send your application and CV (CV in English and local language) to email@example.com no later than 17 October 2016, with "Account Manager" in the subject line. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Jörg Collrep, Sales Manager, on +49 421 17 87 0 for further information.