Sound Level Meter Calibration System
Designed to comply with all relevant international standards and recommendations and is equally well suited for use in national calibration laboratories and commercial calibration centres.Angebot anfordern
Sound Level Meter Calibration System Type 3630-A complies with all relevant international standards and recommendations and is equally well suited for use in national calibration laboratories and commercial calibration centres.
Type 3630-A is based on the calibration platform Type 3630, a modular multifunctional system, which offers a multitude of different calibration applications, for example, customised applications such as hydrophone phase calibration or microphone high-pressure calibration
The system calibrates Brüel & Kjær as well as other manufacturers’ sound level meters, in accordance with IEC 60651, IEC 60804, IEC 61672 and relevant ANSI standards. It comes with defined procedures and uncertainty calculations for Brüel & Kjær sound level meters and a tool to define others.
Type 3630-A is based on the PULSE analyzer platform capable of analysing FFT, 1/n-octave filters and overall levels. PULSE also generates the test signals to fulfil the requirements of international standards. An integrated digital voltmeter DMM Agilent 34970 and Brüel & Kjær’s Multifunction Acoustic Calibrator Type 4226 guarantee the measurement chain.
The system includes both the basic software option Type 7762 and the sound level meter testing option Type 7763. A variety of acoustical and electrical tests is available in manual, semi-automatic or automatic modes. A database of clients and instruments facilitates proof of traceability and control over calibration intervals for the standards and instruments used by the system.
- Noise Dose Meter Calibration Software Type 7792
- Calibrator Calibration Software Type 7794
- Filter Calibration Software Type 7793
- Acoustical and electrical calibration of sound level meters to international standards
- Automatic, semi-automatic or manual calibration of sound level meters
- Flexible test-execution manager
- Integrated traceability control and customer database
- Predefined or user-defined calibration sequences
- Test signals compliant with IEC 60651 and IEC 60804
- IEC 61672 tests available as an upgrade
- Default acceptance limits set in accordance with IEC type Sound Level Meters
- User-adaptable acceptance limits (OIML requirements)
- Taktmaximal Tests (DIN 45657)
- External electrical traceability via system’s digital voltmeter
- External acoustic traceability via Multifunction Acoustic Calibrator Type 4226
- Built-in system verification of measurement quality
- Flexible Certificate of Calibration with detailed test report
- Runs under Microsoft® Windows® and is fully integrated in the Microsoft® Office environment