How to Select the Right Shaker System for Your Application
Choosing the right shaker system isn’t as easy as it seems. During the planning process you need to consider different things:
- How do I configure the correct size of the shaker and which parameters do I need to look at?
- Do I need a head expander and what are the variants available?
- Do I need a slip table system, and which slip tables are suitable?
- How do I connect a temperature chamber or climate chamber?
- How do I install a shaker system? Do I need seismic isolation or are the foundations in my laboratory sufficient?
Listen to our recorded webinar and learn how to configure the right shaker system for your application.
Recommended for you
How does shaker vibration testing work and which equipment do I need to consider? Learn the fundamentals of shaker vibration testing with Brian Zielinski-Smith in the recorded webinar ‘An Introduction to Shaker Testing’.