Case study: Monitoring noise to reduce community impact – Port Metro Vancouver
Use our Port Metro Vancouver case study to learn how Canada’s busiest port used Sentinel to better manage its noise levels and improve community engagement.
Discover how the port:
- Efficiently monitors noise and tracks trends
- Determines how much noise is attributable to port operations compared with other community sources
- Records real-time and historical data to know its impact and more knowledgeably deal with complaints
- Enhances community relations by transparently communicating with the public
- Conducted a project to resolve a low-frequency rumbling issue
Read the case study now.