Patch – User defined default font selection for the Interactive Real Time Displays (IRTD)
A change was made to the IRTD that allows defining an external variable with the desired annotation font prior to starting TFI.
This will force the displays to use this font selection rather than the default Arial font which is not available on Japanese operating systems.
To apply this patch
- Download the zip.file
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MTS Systems\Reporter and delete the existing version of MeasGraph.ocx
- Copy the new downloaded version into this same directory
- Register the file by opening measgraph.ocx with regsvr32.exe (C:\Windows\System32\regsvr32.exe)
- NOTE: It has been found that UAC settings and permission settings may not allow the file to register. If the file is not successfully registered, turn UAC off and open a DOS window as an administrator then run the command c:\windows\system32\regsvr32.exe “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MTS Systems\Reporter\measgraph.ocx”
- Define a system or user variable MeasGraphFont and set it equal to a valid font type, for example: MeasgraphFont=Western
- Start TFI and view the Interactive Real Time Displays, the font defined in the variable should be set as the default for the display containers.
|File||File Type||Size||Language||Release Date|
|IRTD Patch||.zip||289 kb||English||17 Feb 2017|