Brüel & Kjær licensing update
The Brüel & Kjær license manager, used for Test for I-deas and other products, has been updated to version 5.0. This update incorporates the following changes:
- Update to FlexNet version 184.108.40.206 to match other Brüel & Kjær products
- Added support for the Flexera “FLEXID” license Dongle
- Corrected a problem that would cause the install to hang on certain PC’s
- Corrected a problem where the LAN-XI front-end would not find the required license feature
- Renamed installed executables to avoid erroneous virus detection
- Corrected problem with LAN-XI licensing for redundant servers
- FLEXlm version 220.127.116.11 and higher corrects a vulnerability found in the software. For more information pertaining to the vulnerability please see here: Vulnerability Note VU#485744.
Please see the Installation Notes version history for a complete list of enhancements
To use the updated license manager, download the new license manager installation below. Uninstall the existing version then install the new 5.0 license manager.
|File||File Type||Size||Language||Release Date|
|BK licensing 5.0||.zip||22573 kb||English||08 Oct 2019|
|Installation notes||.txt||15 kb||English||08 Oct 2019|