Rotating Machinery and Vibration AnalysisRegister now
A course for engineers and developers involved in the design and maintenance of rotating machinery of all kinds. This course describes the different vibration sources of rotating machinery and demonstrates measurement and analysis of the resulting vibration.
The objective is to give the participants an understanding of fault mechanisms and measurement techniques which can illustrate the various phenomena.
Demonstrations are mixed with theory covering:
- Frequency – and System analysis including Signal Enhancement.
- Order- and Envelope analysis
- A brief introduction to Crank Angle analysis and ODS (Operating Deflection shapes) will be given.
- To teach and explain about the different vibration sources of rotating machinery.
- To explain how to determine the methods and instrumentation needed for vibration analysis of specific rotating machinery.
- To enable the participants to perform vibration analysis on rotating machinery.
Basic knowledge of mathematics, physics, vibration measurements and signal analysis.
A course for engineers and developers involved in the design and maintenance of rotating machinery of all kinds.