Reflex hands on training – day oneRegister now
Reflex hands on training teaches attendees about this very powerful tool for processing, comparing and reporting sound and vibration data easily and efficiently.
The class is for new and existing PULSE users wishing to unleash the power of the new PULSE Reflex platform. Participants will learn how to utilise the software to increase their analysis, post-processing and reporting efficiency and capability.
The course will cover the import and acquisition of data, analysis techniques employing FFT, CPB, Order Tracking and Overall Analysis, and reporting in MS Word and PowerPoint.
Topics will include:
• Importing different recording formats into Reflex
• Listening to and selecting what portions of recordings to analyse
• Setting up different analysis types including FFT, CPB (fractional octave) and overall level
• Analyzing data vs. time/rpm
• Tools for comparing results easily and efficiently
• Creating reports in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Exporting data to Microsoft Excel
• Importing existing results from LabShop projects
Reflex Acquisition and other applications may also be discussed depending on the location and class participants.
This course is designed for technicians and engineers who perform sound and vibration measurements and analyze results. The intensive hands-on training session will provide the necessary tools for efficient sound and vibration data analysis and reporting.
Participants will need to bring a laptop computer with the latest version of PULSE Reflex installed as well as their PULSE hardware and at least two microphones or accelerometers and any other transducers or calibrators you would like to utilise during the class.