Sine TheoryRegister now
Course overview: 2-hour session
- November 10, 9am – 11am (UTC +1)
Topics that will be covered in this session:
- How to define a sine test that is fixed or swept?
- What sweep rates are available and how do we use these to fatigue a product?
- What is the difference between an up sweep, a down sweep and a sweep cycle?
- How do we calculate a test time from the number of sweeps applied?
- What are the limitations of a vibration system and how do we calculate these?
This course is directed to engineers and technicians who want to update their knowledge and start with vibration testing.
10 Nov 2020 9:00
08 Nov 2020
€ 350 + VAT