PULSE Labshop Training 1 DayRegister now
This class is for new and existing users of PULSE LabShop. Participants will learn how to set up new projects and modify existing ones to best fit their needs. Each step of making a good measurement will be reviewed and demonstrated in PULSE. Best practices for sound and vibration testing will also be discussed. Topics will include:
- Overview of how PULSE licenses work
- Overview of PULSE hardware and how to set up hardware
- Setting up microphones and accelerometers for use with PULSE hardware
- Calibrating transducers
- Introduction to using FFT, CPB (fractional octave), and Overall analyzers in LabShop
- Starting measurements based on triggers
- Creating waterfall/contour plots
- Creating custom templates
- Saving, exporting and recalling saved measurements
- Making recordings in LabShop and using the Type 7708 Time Data Recorder
- Using PULSE Reflex Type 8702-L with recordings and results from LabShop for reporting and data comparison
Specific PULSE applications may also be discussed depending on the location and class participants.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for technicians and engineers who perform sound and vibration measurements with PULSE LabShop. This intensive hands-on training session will provide the necessary tools for efficient sound and vibration data acquisition and analysis.
Participants will need to bring a laptop computer with the latest version of PULSE installed as well as their PULSE hardware and at least two microphones or accelerometers and any other transducers or calibrators you would like to utilize during the class.