Environmental management policy
The Brüel & Kjær environmental policy and Environmental Management System is built on the principle of sustainable development
The Brüel & Kjær Environmental Policy recognizes the principle of sustainable development, and has consequently established an Environmental Management System with the purpose of:
- managing all significant environmental aspects of activities, products and services, and thereby controlling the environmental impact from our activities and preventing pollution
- continually improving the overall environmental performance and encouraging suppliers to do the same
In this way, Brüel & Kjær commits to environmental responsibility in order to meet all legal requirements as well as the requirements of our customers.
Environmental management certifications
The Brüel & Kjær Environmental Management System is certified to fulfill the requirements of the following standard:
- Sound & Vibration Measurement: ISO 14001:2015 with the scope "Development, production, sales and servicing of technical equipment for measurement and analysis of sound and vibration"
- Vibration Test Systems: ISO 14001:2015 with the scope "The development, production, sales, technical support of and training in vibration test and acoustic measurement and analysis systems"
Brüel & Kjær Environmental Management System certifications can be downloaded here:
- Sound & Vibration Measurement: ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
- Vibration Testing Systems: ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
Occupational health and safety management
As a responsible employer, we take the health and safety of our employees seriously and have designed our health and safety management system to ensure that, so far as is reasonably practicable, every step is taken to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all employees. Where relevant our health and safety management system is certified according to ISO 45001:
- Vibration Test Systems: ISO 45001:2018 with the scope: "The project management, design, development, production, technical support of and training in vibration test and acoustic measurement and analysis systems"