Denmark: Calibration Manager
Providing world class services is a strategic focus area for Brüel & Kjær. We strive to offer a Services portfolio that meets the needs of our many customers worldwide, and deliver these services in a way that meets the demands in the broad scope of industries where Brüel & Kjaer products are used.
Calibration & Repair is a central part of our Service offerings in the Sound and Vibration measurement division, and we are now looking for a Calibration Manager for the Danish calibration lab.
Our ISO 17025 accreditation was renewed some weeks ago, and it is the Calibration Manager’s responsibility to maintain our accreditation and ensure that we, at all times, deliver calibration services that technically match our high-quality products.
You will be responsible for an array of tasks, such as:
- Maintaining the Management System for the Calibration Laboratory
- Maintaining Accreditation according to ISO 17025
- Ensuring that sufficient calibration services are available (according to market requirements)
- Ensuring that calibration equipment is maintained and calibrated traceable to national or international standards
- Supporting other Brüel & Kjær calibration laboratories, for example, by organizing inter-laboratory comparisons
- Advising development departments in terms of design for calibration products and procedures
- Maintaining data quality/consistency for the Brüel & Kjær Online Calibration data service
- Handling corrective actions related to customer complaints on calibrations (technical part)
- Other ad hoc tasks can be assigned depending on qualifications and interests
You will be part of the global Calibration & Repair team which counts four colleagues in Denmark (+ yourself) and teams in several locations worldwide. We work closely together with many functions in Denmark and abroad, and your touch points are spread around the world.
You have practical experience as Calibration Manager from an accredited lab, or you have the relevant experience and drive to accept the challenge, and go for this next step in your career. If your experience is within the sound and vibration area it will be a large advantage.
Your written and oral English skills are excellent, and if you have user experience with MS CRM and Oracle, and/or are an Microsoft Excel superuser, it would be very helpful. You are used to working with many stakeholders, and you have experience in knowledge sharing with other labs – also outside Denmark.
To be successful in this position, you need to be analytical, outspoken and direct with excellent communication skills and a natural interest in understanding technical details.
BRÜEL & KJÆR OFFERS
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate sound and vibration experts from around the world in a pioneering company at the forefront of the sound and vibration industry. Freedom with responsibility is the framework for Brüel & Kjær's employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
The position is based in Brüel & Kjaer headquarters in Naerum, Denmark.
CONTACT AND APPLICATION DEADLINE
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com no later than October 13, 2017, with Calibration Manager in the subject line. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Global Business Development Manager, Calibration & Repair Carsten Kronborg on +45 2498 1100 for further information.
We are conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please submit your application as soon possible.