United States: Shipping and Receiving Person
Bruel & Kjaer North America Inc., an International Sales & Distribution Company has an immediate opening for full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk for Duluth, GA.
We are looking for individual who will carefully follow written procedures to perform shipping and receiving duties. Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, they must also be willing to follow instructions and assist other personnel when needed.
Experience performing the following tasks is a must:
- Unpacking and packing sensitive electronic instrumentation
- Accurately identifying and inventorying items and accessories received
- Entering information precisely into computer software
- Oracle or MS Dynamics skills a plus but not required
- Using Fed Ex and UPS Software
- Ability to lift or move items up to 80 lbs
- Communicating with customers by e mail and telephone
- Daily maintenance of shipping and receiving facilities
- Perform light maintenance and other duties as assigned
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational rules
Bruel & Kjaer North America Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be US Citizens.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and salary requirements to: NAFTA.HR1@bksv.com