Pre-packaged Software (Type 2270)
Pre-packaged software for Type 2270 enabling your measuring instrument to be used a versatile broadband sound level meter and includes templates and workflows for various sound measurements.Request Price
This standard software, included in the basic package for Type 2270-S, and provides a single, wide dynamic range that is combined with simultaneous measurement of RMS and peak levels with different frequency and time weightings so you can gather all information in one go.
The sound level meter template also offers a large, easily visible display for more accurate measurements – for example, observing measurements from a distance removes acoustic reflections from your body that would influence the measurement.
- General-purpose class 1 sound measurements
- Environmental noise assessment and complaint investigation
- Occupational noise assessment
- Selection of hearing protection
- Indication and verification of noise reduction
BZ-7222 complies with the latest international standards (IEC 61672.1/ANSI), as well as earlier revisions of international and national standards.
- Large dynamic range (120+ dB) and frequency range (4.2 Hz – 22.4 kHz)
- Sound levels up to 140 dB with supplied microphone Type 4189
- Sound levels up to 152 dB using microphone Type 4191
- Simultaneous frequency weightings A/B, C, Z (linear) and time weightings F, S, I
- Timer start/stop function
- Back-erase – removes last 5 seconds of measurement data
- Broadband statistics based on LAeq, LAF or LAS
- Recording of measured signal during measurement