Turbomeca Engine Vibration Test Kit Type 3656-A is designed for field inspection of all Turbomeca helicopter engine families. Vibration test measurements are performed according to the respective maintenance manual.
Type 3656-A has been developed by Brüel & Kjær in close collaboration with Turbomeca, a leading helicopter engine manufacturer.
The test kit comprises a vibration meter (with measurement templates for all Turbomeca engines), a high-temperature accelerometer, and a 7 m cable, all packed in a handy shoulder bag.
- Vibration test for field inspection maintenance of aircraft engines on the ground
- High GG speed vibration checks for Arriel 1® engines: On ground for twin-engine helicopters and in-flight for single-engine helicopters
- Immediate and unambiguous pass/fail decisions according to engine maintenance manual instructions
- Recording and documentation of test data according to Turbomeca requirements for easy interaction with Turbomeca Services
- Verifies overall vibration levels in a specific frequency range during engine run-up against allowable limits
- Message if level limitations are exceeded
- Turbomeca templates for all engine families are included
- Meta-data annotation according to Turbomeca requirements
- Designed for one hand operation and simplified operator user-interface
- Requires only one transducer and one cable
- No computer required during measurements
- No tachometer connection required
- Storage of results with full annotation including the raw signal for post-processing
- Enhanced diagnostics can be carried out after the test by postprocessing the raw time signal
- Easy reporting, data transmission and data export to consumer software
- Long-life rechargeable battery operation (>8 hours)