BK CONNECT® GET MEASUREMENT-READY
This course will help you to better understand the BK Connect® general scope for measurements and analysis and start your measurements and analysis in an efficient way.Register now
This course will be offered over two sessions, for three hours per day.
- March 14-15; 9:00 AM – 12:00PM CET (Copenhagen)
- September 19-20; 13:00PM – 16:00PM CEST (Copenhagen)
- November 07-08; 13:00 – 16:00 CET (Copenhagen)
This course will help you to better understand the BK Connect® general scope for measurements and analysis and start your measurements and analysis in an efficient way.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Introduction do BK Connect®
- Connect sensors: Microphones and Accelerometers and real time monitor the signals
- Start a measurement record and signal processing using FFT, CPB and Overall
- Time data recording – fast and efficient way to acquire data
- Basic data display and reporting the results
This course is intended for new users or users who need a complete but basic understand about how to operate BK Connect®.
BK Connect® Get Measurement-ready course can be used as a prerequisite for the BK Connect® MasterClass which is intended for intermediate or expert level users.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest stories from our world of sound and vibration
The latest news from Brüel & Kjær delivered to your inbox
New product releases, discounts and special offers
Sound and vibration articles, videos and guides