Vibration testing technology – BasicsRegister now
This hands-on seminar provides a general overview of vibration testing and provides knowledge of all the different areas we encounter when conducting vibration testing. These include: Selection of appropriate accelerometers and failure modes during installation and measurement. You will learn the fundamentals of vibration testing and be able to set up a test setup in a practical manner.
- Overview of components and setup of a vibration test system
- Vibration modes and their application
- Basic types of excitation
- Requirements for fixtures
- Getting to know the software of the controller Comet/ Laser
The participants will receive a comprehensive overview of the structure of vibration test equipment as well as the possibilities of excitation.
In addition, the creation of the required programs with the controller Comet/ Laser will be discussed.
The seminar is suitable for future users as well as for experienced users who have to perform vibration tests. No previous knowledge is required.