BK Connect Time Data Recorder
This application is part of the core framework and enables the recording of sound and vibration time data for validation, pseudo real-time or post-processing analysis and reportingRequest a quote
BK Connect Time Data Recorder is designed with users’ individual tasks in mind. The usage of the application is streamlined for both the test engineer and the specialist. In the lab, the engineer sets the triggers and parameters for the test and creates a template; during testing, the user executes the test with easy-to-use, single-click operation.
Recording time data for post-processing allows you to decide the analysis parameters later, reducing the need for decision-making and modification during testing, so the focus can stay where it needs to be – on safely acquiring accurate, valid raw data.
- In situ recording, event identification and troubleshooting
- Real-time analysis with simultaneous data recording for backup
- Record data from unmanned stations using predefined triggers that can include delay and pre-record parameters
- Record in difficult scenarios (such as in a moving vehicle on a test track) with one-touch operation
- Record data before immediate post-processing and analysis (such as during satellite qualification testing)
This software runs on a standard PC using LAN-XI front ends, and any combination of microphones, accelerometers, tachometers and other sensors.
Set up the hardware, load a measurement template (including the hardware set-up), and you are ready to measure. Measurements can be started manually or with triggers, including trigger delays that can be set to record data for a user-specified time before the triggering event.
- Manually trigger recordings or add markers to note individual events that occurred during a longer recording
- Recording test data using anywhere from 2 to 500+ channels
Adding the BK Connect Type 8402-A advanced license enables the Time Review analysis task for quick verification via playback – for the recorded data in its entirety or as individual channels for all of the recordings made during a session. Data can also be trimmed to remove superfluous data, and metadata can be amended in preparation for post-processing.