Type 3676 - 4-Channel Input DAQ Module
Part of the LAN-XI family, LAN-XI Light is a rugged standalone, four-channel data acquisition module that supports CCLD transducers – perfect for use in the lab or fieldRequest Price
LAN-XI Light is a tough data acquisition module that captures time data from up to four channels, and is ideally suited for use with BK Connect Applets, specific tools for specific tasks. This module can be used together with a battery module to create a portable, remote recorder.
- Any general sound and vibration recording and analysis, such as troubleshooting, where a single, four-channel module meets channel-count needs
- Production quality testing of consumer goods, such as quick pass/fail measurements according to a tolerance curve
- Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) recording under demanding conditions such as on a motorcycle on a vehicle test track
- Battery-operated recording in the field, such as traffic noise
LAN-XI Light’s buttons and LCD screen can be used for control and feedback. LED rings around each channel indicate its status by color. Available memory and overload displays are shown on the LCD screen.
- Transducer conditioning is automatically configured when using transducers with TEDS
- Built-in home page allows remote set-up with any PC, tablet or smartphone
- Data transfer and PoE over LAN connection
- Powered by battery, mains, external DC, or power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Seven-hour battery can be swapped in the field
- Also available: LAN-XI Open Application Protocol Interface (API) – a lightweight, platform-independent interface for programming LAN-XI data acquisition hardware from your own (or third party) software.