LAN-XI Module Type 3161 is specifically designed for high-frequency applications such as transducer calibration and underwater defence applications.
The module offers a combination of one input channel and one generator output channel. Both input and output channels have a frequency range of DC to 204.8 kHz.
- High-frequency sound and vibration measurements
- Underwater acoustics applications
- High-energy impact measurements
- High-frequency generator output channel for system excitation and transducer calibration
- Measurement frontend module for PULSE measurement and analysis software
- Frontend for PC-based Data Recorder Type 7708
- Single-module measurements
- Multi-module measurement/distributed system
- Stand-alone recording (no PC) using LAN-XI Notar
The unique Dyn-X feature eliminates the need for input ranging and avoids overloads in when measuring high-energy impacts.
The generator output extends to 204.8 kHz, which eliminates the need for an external frequency doubler in transducer calibration applications.
An input signal monitor output is available on a BNC connector, which allows the input signal to be fed to separate system in parallel with PULSE, for instance a second recorder or analysis system.