Brüel & Kjær 2250 Light Sound Level Meter
B&K Type 2250 Light is a class 1 sound level meter and handheld analyzer. Supplied with a rugged built and award-winning, easy-to-use
interface, this single-channel measuring instrument is ideally suited for measuring occupational, environmental and product noise.
Brüel & Kjær Type 2250 Light is a sound measuring instrument supplied with a basic application package, a microphone and a preamplifier.
In short: Everything you need to immediately get started with
general sound level meter tasks.
- General-purpose class 1 sound measurements to the latest international standards
- Environmental noise assessment and logging
- Occupational health and safety (OHS) noise assessment
- Product noise and product quality control
- Real-time analysis of sound in 1/1- and 1/3-octave bands
- Tone assessment using 1/3-octave methods
- Loudness and noise rating measurements
The basic applications package for Type 2250 Light includes:
In addition optional sound level meter apps can be installed that expand the instrument's capabilities to 1/1- and 1/3-octave frequency analysis. These software modules provide features for product quality control and noise logging.
OPTIONAL SOUND LEVEL METER APPS:
- 1/1-octave Frequency Analysis BZ-7131
- 1/3-octave Frequency Analysis BZ-7132
- Logging Software BZ-7133
- Signal Recording Option BZ-7226
For measurements of on-site road vehicle exhaust noise according to ISO 5130 and local standards, Type 2250 Light has been incorporated into Noise Patrol Type i305 from IMS.
The Noise Patrol system can be used to measure exterior exhaust noise levels of motorbikes, cars, trucks and mopeds under stationary conditions (engine sweep test) with integrated RPM measurement control.
Noise Patrol is developed, sold and supported by IMS.