Post-processing software for sound level and vibration meters - Measurement Partner Suite
Efficiently complete sound level and vibration measurement post-processing activities on your PC.Request a quote
Measurement Partner Suite is Brüel & Kjær’s state-of-the-art data viewing and post-processing toolbox for environmental noise and vibration professionals. It comes with Types 2270, 2250 and 2250-Light instruments.
The standard configuration is free and provides field support with the Measurement Partner Field App for IOS and Android and Measurement Partner Cloud.
- Data archiving, preview, and export
- Post processing and export to other formats
- Online data display and remote access and operation
- Sound level meter software maintenance
- Support of ISO 1996-2:2007 uncertainty calculation
- Turnkey support of British, French and German environmental legislation
- Detailed view of data
- Import, archive, display and export data
- Overview of archives and users
- In-field annotation of measurement data (smartphone field app)
- Merging of annotations and instrument data
- Cloud storage, access and sharing
- Resumable downloads (Types 2270 and 2250 software version 4)
- View GPS coordinates in Google Maps™
- Advanced support of WAV files
For additional functionality, purchase a subscription to Measurement Partner Suite’s add-on modules.
Logging – Used in conjunction with Logging software BZ-7225, this module enables full functionality when working with all kinds of markers including data from weather stations. In addition, you can see tone and impulse occurrences marked in your profile.
Spectrum – Based on FFT or CPB spectra, this module enables you to apply post weighting, convert 1/3- to 1/1-octave or perform standardised tone analysis on your data. Converting FFT spectrum to a CPB is done in just one click.
WAV File Analysis – With Signal Recording Option BZ-7226 on your sound level meter, this module performs a tone assessment on the WAV file itself. When used with the Logging Module, you can select the portion of the WAV file analysis is based on.