B&K TYPE 2270-S
Sound Level Meter - Two-Channels
Type 2270-S By Brüel & Kjær Is A Two-Channel Sound Level Meter With Class 1 Measurement Accuracy And Specialized Feature-Expanding Apps.Request a quote
Type 2270-S is a compact and rugged class 1 type-approved 2-channel sound level meter with all the capabilities of Types 2250-S and -2250-W, plus the benefits of two independent channels. This allows the meter to measure simultaneously with two microphones, two accelerometers or one of each, potentially halving measurement time.
With the addition of specialized applications, the instrument’s functionality can be expanded to meet whatever task requirements you have, for noise or vibration assessments, including specialized applications for building acoustics, FFT analysis, tone assessment, noise source identification, sound intensity, industrial applications and vibration measurements.
- General-purpose class 1 sound measurements to the latest international standards
- Sound intensity measurements
- Noise source identification
- Multi-point measurements
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) noise assessments
- Environmental noise assessment and logging
- Product development and quality control
- Sound and vibration FFT analysis
- Building acoustics, loudness and noise rating measurements
- Tone assessment using 1/3-octave and FFT methods
- Infrasound (G-weighting) measurements according to ISO 7196:1995 and ANSI S1.42–2001 (R2011)
The basic applications package includes:
- Sound Level Meter Software BZ-7222
- 2-channel Measurement Option BZ-7229
- Frequency Analysis Software BZ-7223
- Tone Assessment Software BZ-7231
The built-in flexibility of these instruments allows you to add applications and hardware to expand their capabilities beyond the range of the standard sound level meter, from OHS to building acoustics and reverberation time to FFT analysis and vibration and low-frequency analysis, even to sound power and intensity and noise source identification applications.
ADDITIONAL CAPABILITIES - VIBRATION
In addition to this instrument’s use as an sound level meter, it can be used as a basic vibration meter by adding an appropriate accelerometer (or accelerometers), or as an advanced vibration meter by adding Enhanced Vibration and Low Frequency Option BZ-7234 and the appropriate accelerometers. This combination of instrument, applications and accessories enables all the capabilities of a vibration meter, such as quality testing and inspection, machinery analysis and troubleshooting, building vibration measurements, low-frequency building vibration measurements according to ISO 8041:2005 and DIN standards, and machine health analysis after maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO).