A handy, portable sound source for calibration of sound level meters and other sound measurement equipment. The calibrator is very robust and stable and conforms to Conforms to EN/IEC 60942 (2003) Class LS and Class 1, and ANSI S1.40–2006
For maximum confidence in your measurement results, you can quickly compensate for local measurement conditions by calibrating before every measurement.
Twin sound pressure levels guarantee definitive checks even in noisy environments and ensure linearity in your microphones.
- Calibration of sound level meters
- Calibration of microphones
- Calibration of general sound measurement equipment
- Robust, pocket-sized design with highly stable level and frequency
- Calibration accuracy ±0.2 dB
- 94 dB SPL or 114 dB SPL for calibration in noisy environments
- Extremely small influence of static pressure and temperature
- Sound pressure independent of microphone equivalent volume
- 1 kHz calibration frequency for correct calibration level independent of weighting network
- Fits Brüel & Kjær 1″ microphones (1/2″, 1/4″ and 1/8″ microphones with adaptor)
- Switches off automatically when removed from the microphone