½-inch diffuse-field microphone with Type 2669-B preamplifier, 6.3 Hz to 16 kHz, prepolarized
Designed for general random-incidence measurements and for noise measurements in accordance with ANSI standards.Request a quote
Type 4942-B-001 is designed for general random-incidence measurements and for standardised noise measurements in accordance with ANSI standards.
- Diffuse-field measurements
- In-car measurements
THIS MICROPHONE IS A FACTORY-ASSEMBLED COMBINATION OF:
The unit is assembled in a clean-room environment and sealed together, after which it is assigned one single type number and one single serial number. This means that the combined unit has better precision and long-time stability, and is handled as one complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored within it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICROPHONE-PREAMPLIFIER COMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and precision. Because the unit is assembled in clean-room facilities, there is no contamination.
- Ease of use. Your analyzer front-end and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for every channel.
- Calibration integration. The TEDS technology means the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated with your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. As your data acquisition software automatically knows the microphone type, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced – reducing human errors.
- Dynamic range
- 15.2 – 146 dB
- Frequency range
- 6.3 – 16000 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 15.2 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 6.3 Hz
- Diffuse Field
- Polarization voltages
- 0 V
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.01 dB/kPa
- 50 mV/Pa
- Temperature coefficient
- -0.006 db/ºC
- Temperature range
- -20 – 80 C
- Sound field
- Input type
- Microphone type
- Diffuse Field