BK Connect - Human Vibration Analysis Applet
A complete BK Connect point solution for measuring the human response to vibration according to the technical requirements of ISO 8041:2017, following ISO 5349 and ISO 2631Solicitar oferta
BK Connect Human Vibration Analysis Applet comprises all of the BK Connect features and functionality you need to measure, record, analyze and report the human response to vibration.
Human Vibration Analysis Applet complies with the technical requirements of ISO 8041:2017, ISO 5349 for hand-transmitted vibration and ISO 2631 for whole-body vibration exposure.
User interface, task completion and data organization have all been optimized to make hand-arm and whole-body vibration analysis tasks quick and easy. The applet comes with the preconfigured setups you will need to perform your human vibration analysis in compliance with standards. Each setup includes the correct predefined set of real-time monitors and a targeted process (analysis) chain. (Monitor parameters and analysis properties can be modified to suit unique test specifications.) Once the setup is selected, record data using the simple recorder located in the monitors.
- Human vibration analysis using human vibration weighting: linear, Wb, Wc, Wd, We, Wf, Wh, Wj, Wk, Wm (ISO 2631 and ISO 5349) for measuring whole-body and hand-arm induced vibration
- Record and analyse data using different predefined setups for hand transmitted and whole-body transmitted vibration:
- Whole-body motion sickness
- Whole-body health: seat surface with backrest
- Whole-body comfort: seated, standing and recumbent person and for building vibrations
The BK Connect interface and product structure was designed throughout the development process with the users’ roles as a central theme. BK Connect applets focus on the operator role, providing easy-to-use, often one-click, interfaces to perform specific, and often repetitive, tasks.
- Batch process multiple sets of time recordings in compliance with ISO 8041:2005
- Output calculations include maximum transient vibration value (MTVV), vibration total value (VTV; vector sum), vibration dose value (VDV), peak, rms, level vs time, FFT and FFT vs time
- Simple and efficient embedded reporting using Microsoft® PowerPoint® reporting and export to Microsoft® Excel®
- Simultaneous multi-analysis of the same recorded data
A complete set of real-time monitors are available along with a simple recorder. Because this is a BK Connect product and the resulting data can be shared with and utilized by full BK Connect systems, you have access to all the standard BK Connect metadata attributes. The Result Matrix is also available for reviewing all the data from the current project or stored in the database.
This applet can be paired with any single LAN-XI module (4 to 12 channels), LAN-XI Light Type 3676 or LAN-XI Light Type 3677, which includes generator output. Adding additional modules requires upgrading to a full BK Connect licence.
Suscríbase a nuestro boletín informativo y recibirá las últimas noticias de B&K sobre sonido y vibración
Las últimas noticias de Brüel & Kjær le llegarán a su bandeja de entrada
Lanzamientos de nuevos productos, descuentos y ofertas especiales
Artículos, vídeos y guías sobre sonido y vibración