Permanent magnet shaker
A permanent magnet, electrodynamic shaker for fatigue and resonance testing, modal and structural analyses, and vibration screening of small components. Peak sine force ratings of 17.8 N (4 lbf) or up to 26.7 N (6 lbf), when forced-air cooled.Solicitar oferta
These shakers, or vibration generators, are miniature bench-top units designed to replicate a vibration environment under laboratory conditions. Ideal for a variety of industry applications, they are also extensively used in academic and research institutions to investigate the dynamic behaviour of structures and materials. They are suitable as velocity transducers, high-speed actuators and non-seismic pickups.
- Modal and structural analyses, including civil engineering applications like testing of bridges and other edifices
- Vibration screening of small components and testing of electronic assemblies, such as mobile phones
- Laboratory experiments and bench-top testing, like separation and compacting of powders
- Testing of medical devices and materials
- General material testing for fatigue and resonance
- Used as velocity transducers or high-speed actuators for accelerometer calibration and machinery condition monitoring and vibration measurement
LDS® V201 shakers are cost-effective, reliable and easy-to-operate. Their fabrication has been optimized to allow them to deliver superior peak forces and accelerations over a wide frequency range, from 5 to 13,000 Hz.
Capable of imparting sine forces up to 26.7 N (6 lbf) when forced-air cooled and of reaching maximum accelerations of 136 g, they incorporate a moving armature that is both sturdy and lightweight to provide adequate support for test loads without diminishing force capability.
Although cooling is not typically required for these shakers, provision is made for easy connection of a forced-air supply; this is only necessary when the input power is expected to exceed the specified figures.
Because they are permanent magnet shakers, the V201 models do not need a field power supply. They can be driven by compact, quiet and energy-efficient amplifiers, such as the LDS® LPA100. They are compatible with LDS® COMETUSB™ and LASERUSB™ controllers, as well as with third-party vibration control systems.
As standard, these palm-sized vibration generators come base-mounted but trunnion mounting is available upon request. Auxiliary suspension is also an option; for use when the mass of the test package exceeds suspension ratings, this feature increases payload capacity or allows the shaker to be vertically suspended from the test structure.