Permanent magnet shaker
A permanent magnet, electrodynamic shaker for vibration testing of electronics and small assemblies, modal and structural analyses, and fatigue and resonance tests. Maximum forces up to 311 N (70 lbf).Demande de devis
LDS® V450 shakers combine a wide frequency range with impressive acceleration and force ratings, which makes them ideal for a variety of industry applications. They are also widely used in academic and research institutions for applications that include testing of medical devices and investigating the dynamic behaviour of structures and materials. They are suitable as non-seismic pickups, velocity transducers and high-speed actuators.
- Modal and structural analyses, including, civil engineering applications like testing of bridges and other edifices
- Vibration screening of small components and testing of electronic assemblies, such as mobile phones
- Laboratory experiments, like separation and compacting of powders
- Testing of medical devices and materials
- Fatigue and resonance testing, including structural and material testing of parts
- Used as velocity transducers or high-speed actuators for accelerometer calibration, and machinery condition monitoring and vibration measurement
These permanent magnet shakers have been specifically designed for flexibility, efficiency and reliability. Featuring a usable frequency range from 5 to 7500 Hz, the V450 models can deliver 178 N (40 lbf) of force when naturally air-cooled; however, an optional external fan that cools the shakers with forced air can be added to enable them to perform at peak ratings, imparting sine forces up to 311 N (70 lbf).
They incorporate an armature assembly that is both sturdy and lightweight to offer adequate support for test loads without undermining performance capabilities. Laminated-fibre flexures are bonded to the low-impedance armature to provide it with axial support and to enhance lateral and rotational restraints.
The V450 shakers can be driven by compact, quiet and energy-efficient amplifiers, such as LDS® PA600L, and are compatible with the LDS® COMETUSB™ and LASERUSB™ vibration controllers, as well as with third-party control systems.
Standard shakers come either base- or trunnion-mounted; rubber-mountings are also available upon request. The trunnion option allows the shaker's thrust axis to be placed in any position within 90 degrees of the vertical upright position.