The step up from IDA-e to LAN-XI is a rewarding one
Get access to all the capabilities that LAN-XI offers
IDAe hardware has had a long and distinguished service life. With the advances in both hardware and software technology, we have decided to phase out IDAe support and software compatibility with the next major software release.
Because you are a long-time, valued Brüel & Kjær customer, you have the opportunity to trade in your old IDAe modules for substantial discounts on new LAN-XI data acquisition modules.
LAN-XI is much more than ‘just another way to acquire data’. The benefits of upgrading to LAN-XI include:
- Unrivaled performance – channel count and measurement bandwidth can be configured according to your need
- Greater flexibility – LAN-XI modules can be used standalone, in a frame or a distributed system
- Single-cable operation – a standard LAN cable can ensure synchronous sampling between modules and system power
- Precision engineering – technologies such as Dyn-X, REq-X and TEDS integrate seamlessly
- Silent operation – the modules are fan-less
- Intelligent user feedback – front-panel display monitors information on identification and status
How do I trade in?
Simply contact your local Brüel & Kjær sales representative and let them know what equipment you want to trade in, and they’ll help you from there.
This offer has no cash alternative. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Purchases must be made before March 31, 2019. This offer is not valid for customized equipment. Old equipment must be returned to Brüel & Kjær within 30 days. Brüel & Kjær may withdraw or suspend this offer at any time without notice. The trade-in offer only applies when the customer agrees to trade in hardware as per promotion criteria. For those cases where the trade-in unit is not presented, we will charge the full price for the new item. For more information on this trade-in offer, including full discount criteria, please contact your local Brüel & Kjær sales office.