BK Connect Loudness and Overall Analysis Applet
This applet provides all BK Connect application functionalities needed for loudness calculation and overall analysis according to ISO532-1:2017Richiedi un preventivo
BK Connect Loudness and Overall Analysis Applet is a dedicated tool for analysing sound quality (SQ) metrics. The applet calculates loudness and performs overall analysis for stationary and non-stationary signals according to ISO 532-1:2017.
The applet contains all of the software tools required for performing general sound data acquisition analysis and reporting for all of the tasks possible with this applet, for example, troubleshooting buzz, squeak and rattle (BSR).
- Broadband overall analysis for characterization of noise
- Analysis with different filter settings and resolution of the loudness calculation bandwidths¨
- Determining loudness for impulsive events and buzz, squeak and rattle (BSR)
- Stationary tests for both SQ metrics (loudness: both loudness level (phon) and level and spectrum (sones) along with articulation index) and broadband overall analysis including acoustic weighting
- Non-stationary tests for performing time-varying analysis for SQ metrics (loudness), articulation index and time-varying broadband overall analysis including acoustic weighting
The BK Connect interface and product structure was designed throughout the development process with the users’ roles as a central theme. BK Connect applets focus on the operator role, providing easy-to-use, often one-click, interfaces to perform specific, and often repetitive, tasks
- General sound data acquisition, analysis and reporting
- Simultaneous multi-analysis of the same recorded data
- Time data recording
- Batch processing of multiple sets of time recordings
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® reporting and export to Microsoft® Excel®
- Stationary and non-stationary set-ups
A complete set of real-time monitors are available along with a simple recorder. Because this is a BK Connect product and the resulting data can be shared with and utilized by full BK Connect systems, you have access to all the standard BK Connect metadata attributes. The Result Matrix tool is available for reviewing all the data from the current project or stored in the database.
This applet can be paired with any single LAN-XI module from the single-channel Type 3161 to the 12-channel Type 3053, LAN-XI Light Type 3676 or LAN-XI Light Type 3677, which includes generator output. Adding additional modules requires upgrading to a full BK Connect licence.