MATRON 4 - NOISE LOGGING KIT
Log indoor noise with B&K MATRON 4 kit providing continuous sound recording / noise logging for up to 14 days with a B&K Type 2250 Sound Level Meter.Request a quote
MATRON 4 is an indoor noise logging kit based on a Type 2250 Light sound level meter with class 1 measurement and sound recording capabilities.
Typically used for domestic noise assessments, the system is ideal for medium-term logging in home or office environments. Once set up, the sound level meter, protected by the locked case, continuously logs noise for up to 14 days. To document specific noise events, a sound recording can be manually activated by pressing a button on the MATRON case.
- General indoor noise logging tasks such as in an office or home environment
- Domestic noise assessments based on the UK Environmental Protection Act of 1990 or similar legislation
- Simple measurement functionality with the preconfigured, ready-to-use MATRON 4 measurement template
- Up to 14 days of noise logging using a 2 GB industrial quality SD card
- Full analysis capabilities in Measurement Partner Suite – 1-year license included
- Lockable case to prevent interference
- Power supply via mains (battery optional)
- Discreet transportation bag
MATRON 4 is available in three variants:
- The complete kit: everything you need for indoor noise logging tasks
- The complete kit minus the sound calibrator
- The upgrade kit: for users who wish to use a Type 2250 or 2270 instead of a Type 2250-L and for use with your existing Type 2250, 2270 or 2250-L
MEASUREMENT PARTNER SUITE POST-PROCESSING
Measurement Partner Suite is the post-processing software for Hand-held Analyzer Types 2250, 2270 and 2250-L and their systems, such as MATRON 4.
Measurement Partner Suite enables effective analysis of the important parts of a logging profile, eliminating the need to search through large amounts of data in Microsoft® Excel®. You can export sound recordings (.WAV format) to create digital media that can be used as documentation.