Type 7830 / Type 7831
Qualifier - INSULATION and REVERBERATION analysis
Qualifier Type 7830 provides viewing, documenting and archiving of airborne and impact sound insulation and reverberation measurement. Type 7831 is a simplified version of the Qualifier software providing reverberation time measurements only.見積もり依頼
In addition, Qualifier also displays reverberation measurements as 3D-multispectra, providing a complete overview of the frequency-dependent reverberation curves.
- Airborne sound insulation post processing
- Impact sound insulation post processing
- Reverberation time post processing
Averiging reverberation-time measurements:
Averaging of reverberation times and averaging of decay curves. The reverberation times and reduction curves can be graphically modified in the corresponding displays.
The software provides a flexible reporting system. Based on templates, complete standard-compliant reports can be added to a measurement with a single click. It’s also possible to take selected information, such as a graph, from Qualifier to the clipboard and paste it into custom documents.
Qualifier supports calculation and reporting according to a variety of national and international standards. It presents results in the exact form as on your sound level meter, including selected standard, excluded positions and other setup parameters.
- Import of measurement data from sound level meter Types 2250 and 2270 through Measurement Partner Suite BZ-5503
- Calculates sound insulation curves and indexes
- Edits measurement results, including manual input of data
- Documentation and reporting facilities
Qualifier Light Type 7831 is a simplified version of the software for reverberation time measurements only.