Wearable Noise Dosimeter
Noise Dosimeter Type 4448 is designed to measure noise exposure and all related noise parameters in compliance with legal standards. The clip-on device is wireless, and delivers effortless reporting and hearing aid selection - all with a two-button interface.견적 요청하기
Noise Dosimeter (or noise dosemeter) Type 4448 features a simple two-button operation, an informative LCD, and an auto-calibration function.
The built-in memory and the rechargeable battery enables several working days of noise measurement. Moreover, the device is wireless and easily shoulder-mounted, enabling unhindered measurement and transmission of all noise parameters simultaneously.
- Assessment of work noise exposure
- Occupational noise evaluation (OHS)
- Functions as a 'noise watchdog' and reduces risk
- Recommends hearing protection based on measurements
B&K Type 4448 Noise Dosimeter measures LAeq and LCeq and is available in a basic and an ATEX-approved version.
Using the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR), Single Number Rating (SNR), and/or High, Middle, Low (HML) rating method, the noise dosimeter defines appropriate hearing protection based on the measured data.
Noise Dosimeter Type 4448 features an LCD, showing the remaining battery, memory capacity, key noise parameters during measurements, and easy review of recent measurements.
NOISE PARTNER INTEGRATION
Measurements from Noise Dosimeter Type 4448 can be downloaded into Noise Partner for Work Noise and provide noise exposure calculations, archiving, and reporting.
- 180 hours logging: LAeq, Lav, LZpeak, and LZpeak
- Peak counting (135, 137 and 140 dB level thresholds)
- Pre-select measurement time up to 12 hours
- LCD display: Measurement review, battery and memory status
- Lock function: Keys and display
- Alarm for hazardous noise exposure
- Rechargeable NiMH battery (28h operation time)
MULTIPLE NOISE DOSIMETER KIT
Noise Dosimeter Type 4448 can also be provided as a kit, encased in a lightweight, robust case, with space for ten B&K Noise Dosimeters, two chargers, one power supply, a sound calibrator and additional accessories.