SoftWare For Sound level meter Type 2250-Light
Pre-packaged software For B&K Type 2250 Light sound level meter.
The software package provides easy-to-use measurement features, that complies to latest international standard (IEC 61672–1) as well as previous international and national standards.
The features in the Sound Level Meter software package provides a single, wide dynamic range combined with simultaneous measurement of RMS and peak levels with different frequency and time weightings so you can gather all information in one go.
The sound level meter template is exclusive for Type 2250-Light and also offers a large, easily visible display for more accurate measurements. This is for instance applicable when observing measurements from a distance to removes acoustic reflections from your body that would otherwise influence the measurement.
- General-purpose class 1 sound measurements
- Environmental noise assessment and complaint investigation
- Occupational noise assessment
- Selection of hearing protection
- Indication and verification of noise reduction
BZ-7130 complies with the latest international standard
(IEC 61672.1/ANSI), as well previous international and national standards.
- Large dynamic range (120+ dB) and frequency range (5.6 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Sound levels up to 140 dB
- Simultaneous frequency weightings A/B, C, Z (linear) and time weightings F, S, I
- Back-erase – removes last 5 seconds of measurement data
- Broadband statistics based on LAeq, LAF or LAS
- Recording of measured signal during measurement