The application measures a dynamic range from the noise floor in each individual band to a maximum level of 140 dB.
Spectral data can be measured for five different parameters: Leq, LFmax, LFmin, LSmax and LSmin. You can select which frequency weighting (A, C or Z) during the measurement setup. In addition, instantaneous values are available for display.
- Environmental noise assessment
- Occupational health assessment
With a single, wide dynamic range, combined with simultaneous measurement of RMS and peak levels with different frequency and time weightings, you can gather all information in one go.
The colour display provides spectral data graphically, clearly providing a wealth of data and measurement quality information in an easy-to-navigate way. Two spectra can be superimposed on the display.
Results from data analysis can be used in a variety of ways, including selection of hearing protection and product quality control.
- 1/1-octave spectra (centre frequencies 8 Hz to 16 kHz) and down to 1 Hz with very low frequency option
- 1/3-octave spectra (centre frequencies 6.3 Hz to 20 kHz) and down to 0.8 Hz with very low frequency option
- Spectral statistics based on LAeq, LAF or LAS
- Loudness and noise rating (NR) curves supported
- Programmable generator available for measurements requiring a sound source