Hydrophone preamplifier set
Hydrophone type 8106 is designed with a built-in preamplifier featuring a quality, thick-film, and low noise, 10 dB preamplifier - providing signal conditioning for transmission over long distances, suitable down to 1000 meters ocean depth.견적 요청하기
Type 8106 is a wide-range, general-purpose hydrophone transducer for making absolute sound measurements over the frequency range 7Hz to 80 kHz - with an impressive receiving sensitivity of −173dB re 1V/μPa.
- Calibration reference standards
- Ultrasonic measurements in liquids
- Cavitation measurements
- Laboratory and industrial measurements in liquids and gases
- As underwater projectors (8103, 8104 and 8105)
- Noise measurements in humid and polluted atmospheres
The preamplifier features a 7Hz high-pass filter and an insert-voltage calibration facility, but does not allow the hydrophone to be used as a projector.
An integrated watertight connector allows quick disconnection of the cable and makes replacement and storage very easy.
- Voltage sensitivity with cable at 20°
- 2000 uV/Pa ± 500 uV
- Charge sensitivity
- Capacitance with integral cable
- Frequency range re. 250 Hz
- 10 Hz to 10 kHz (+0.5/−3.0 dB) / 3Hz to 80 kHz (+6/−10.0 dB)
- Operating temperature range short-tem continuous
- -30 to +60 C
- Max operating static pressure
- 260 dB = 9.8 × 10^6 Pa
- 182 mm (7.17 inch)
- Weight including integral cable
- 382 g (0.84 lb)