- June 06-08, 09:00 – 16:00 CET (Copenhagen)
BK Connect is a very powerful tool for measuring, processing, comparing and reporting sound and vibration data easily and efficiently. During this course, you will learn how to use BK Connect for various Sound & Vibration applications. You will become familiar with the user interface and workflow in BK Connect. Learn how to perform measurements as well as detailed analyses on recorded time data using the BK Connect application – from performing the measurement to presenting the results in a report.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- To understand the general scope of BK Connect measurement and post-processing applications
- To become familiar with the user interface and workflow in BK Connect
- To understand how data is managed in BK Connect
- To perform multichannel measurements with BK Connect
- To perform detailed analyses of various types on recorded time data using BK Connect .
- To perform data drilling, comparisons and post-calculations on new and historical measurement results
- To make reports using reporting tools in BK Connect
This course is for all level BK Connect users who need advanced training in the use of the BK Connect Data Viewer, Hardware Setup, Time Data Recorder, and Data Processing applications.
Learn more about BK Connect
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드