A combination of inputs and generator outputs make a complete stand-alone analyzer test system. The module is ideal for applications where system excitation is required - such as audio and electro-acoustic test applications.
Type 3160 comes in two basic variants, offering the choice between 2 inputs/2 outputs and 4 inputs/2 outputs. All input and output channels have a frequency range of DC to 51.2 kHz.
- General sound and vibration measurements
- Generator output channels for system excitation for sound and vibration measurements
- Ideal for audio and electro-acoustic measurements
- Measurement front-end module for PULSE measurement and analysis software
- Front-end for PC-based data recorder Type 7708
- Single-module measurements
- Multi-module measurements/ distributed system
- Stand-alone recording (no PC) using LAN-XI Notar™ software
- Wireless frontend for Sonoscout
Type 3160 works equally well as a single-module test system, or as one part of a large LAN-XI measurement system. The combination of inputs and output channels makes it one of the most versatile data acquisition modules available, while interchangeable front-panels give the flexibility to use a wide range of transducers.
Also available: LAN-XI Open API (Application Protocol Interface) – a lightweight, platform-independent interface for programming LAN-XI data acquisition hardware from your own (or third party) software.