The core of the LAN-XI range, these modules are designed to cover as many sound and vibration measurement applications as possible.
- General sound and vibration measurements
- Measurement front-end module for PULSE measurement and analysis software
- Front-end for PC-based data recorder Type 7708
- Single-module measurements
- Multi-module measurements/distributed system
- Stand-alone recording (no PC) using LAN-XI Notar™ software
- Wireless front-end for Sonoscout
Type 3050 comes in two basic variants, offering the choice between four and six high-precision input channels with an input range from DC to 51.2 kHz. Type 3050 works equally well as a lone-module system, or as part of a large LAN-XI measurement system - making it one of the most flexible data acquisition modules on the market. In addition, interchangeable front panels give you the flexibility to use a wide range of transducers.
Also available: LAN-XI Open Application Protocol Interface (API) – a lightweight, platform-independent interface for programming LAN-XI data acquisition hardware from your own (or third party) software.