B&K Type 2250 Light
Sound Level Meter / Vibration Analyzer
Type 2250 Light is a basic class 1 sound level meter. These sound level meters have been developed specifically for measuring occupational, environmental and product noise.Request a quote
These hand-held analyzers are rugged and easy-to-use class 1 sound level meters. They come with the basic applications package for Type 2250 Light, a microphone and a preamplifier: everything you need to immediately and easily get started with general sound level meter tasks, as well as occupational health and safety (OHS), environmental and product noise measurement tasks.
- General-purpose class 1 sound measurements to the latest international standards
- Environmental noise assessment and logging
- Occupational noise selection
- Product quality control
- Real-time analysis of sound in 1/1- and 1/3-octave bands
- Tone assessment using 1/3-octave methods
- Loudness and noise rating measurements
The basic applications package for Type 2250 Light includes:
In addition to this instrument’s use as an sound level meter, applications can be installed that expand its capabilities to 1/1- and 1/3-octave frequency analysis software for product quality control and logging software.
The optional applications are:
- 1/1-octave Frequency Analysis BZ-7131
- 1/3-octave Frequency Analysis BZ-7132
- Logging Software BZ-7133
- Signal Recording Option BZ-7226
For standardized measurements of on-site road vehicle exhaust noise according to ISO 5130 and local standards, Type 2250 Light has been incorporated into Noise Patrol Type i305 from IMS.
The Noise Patrol system can be used to measure exterior exhaust noise levels of motorbikes, cars, trucks and mopeds under stationary conditions (engine sweep test) with integrated RPM measurement control.
Noise Patrol is developed, sold and supported by IMS. For more information, please visit IMS's website.