1/8-inch Pressure-field Microphone With Type 2670 Preamplifier
Pressure-field microphone designed for measuring in confined spaces with very high frequency response of 6 Hz – 140 kHz.Request Price
The high-frequency measuring capability comes down to the size of the microphone compared to the wavelength of sound. Since wavelength is equivalent to the frequency, it gets progressively shorter as we move up the frequency band.
The same logic applies to all microphones: The smaller the diameter of a microphone, the more proficient it will be at measuring high frequencies.
- High-level and very high-frequency measurements
- PULSE measurements
- Applications which require a high degree of spatial resolution or where space is limited, for example, model testing
THIS MICROPHONE SET IS A COMBINATION OF:
The unit is assembled in a clean-room environment and sealed together, after which it is assigned one single type number and one single serial number. This means that the combined unit has better precision and long-time stability, and is handled as one complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored within it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICROPHONE-PREAMPLIFIER COMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and precision. Because the unit is assembled in clean-room facilities, there is no contamination.
- Ease of use. Your analyzer front-end and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for every channel.
- Calibration integration. The TEDS technology means the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated with your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. As your data acquisition software automatically knows the microphone type, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced – reducing human errors.
- 3.5 pF
- Dyn. range
- 52.2 – 168 dB
- Freq. range
- 6.5 – 140000 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 52.2 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 6.5 Hz
- Pressure Field
- Ext polarized
- Polarization voltages
- 200 V
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.01 dB/kPa
- 0.56 mV/Pa
- Temperature coefficient
- -0.01 dB/ºC
- Temperature range
- -30 – 100 ℃
- Sound field
- Input type
- Microphone type
- Pressure Field