A range of power amplifiers designed to drive legacy LDS air-cooled shakers, as well as third-part vibration systems.Request Price
These units are intended to replace discontinued LDS® amplifiers that were used to drive older air-cooled shakers, whether LDS or other.
Brüel & Kjær offers a wealth of experience in designing power amplifiers to match most shakers available or in operation today. This includes supplying amplifiers to meet the requirements for specific tests that may not be possible with off-the-shelf units. All requests are reviewed by our in-house Special Projects team, who then recommend the solutions that best suit your needs.
- Driving legacy LDS air-cooled shakers whose amplifiers are now obsolete
- Replacing amplifiers to drive third-party vibration systems
- Compatible with LDS remote control software, which allows control of the amplifier from a PC
- Accurately matched to your existing LDS shaker, without performance loss or compatibility risks
- Featuring the same power modules and architecture as current LDS amplifiers