Shaker System Service contracts
A planned maintenance schedule and service agreement is the most effective way to manage costs and reduce downtime for vibration test systems.
All mechanical systems with moving parts require preventative maintenance from time to time. The most effective way to manage the associated costs and services is through a planned maintenance schedule and service agreement.
Our services are designed to minimize downtime, maximize the life of your equipment, and avoid unplanned repair costs. The service engineers are specialists in vibration test system maintenance and repair, and they are trained at Brüel & Kjær's factory.
Key benefits of a shaker service contract:
- Maximize uptime and productivity by detecting issues before they become larger problems, to avoid unplanned downtime
- Improve test quality by keeping your vibration test system well maintained
- Increase the lifetime of your vibration test system with consistent professional servicing and maintenance
- Maintain your product’s specifications by using Brüel & Kjær’s own trained technicians
- Extend the intervals between servicing, and improve the return on your investment
- Manage operational costs through planned maintenance and servicing
Genuine spare parts
All service and replacement parts installed under the service agreement and preventative maintenance plans are genuine LDS spare parts from Brüel & Kjær. These are manufactured to precise tolerances and meet the original manufacturer and material specifications.
Replacement with non-original parts can have a negative effect on system performance, can lead to the breakdown of more complex and costly components, and will void your warranty.
On-going product training
In addition to keeping your equipment in perfect working order, we also help keep your staff at the top of their game, too.
We offer a full range of professional product training to keep your staff updated on the latest vibration test procedures, developments, and trends. Our training courses also help ensure that your equipment is used within the recommended specifications. We do this by providing detailed guidance regarding proper test and measurement procedures and safe operating practices.
Contact your local Brüel & Kjær office for details and pricing.