This course will be offered over two sessions, for three hours per day.
- May 9 th -10 th; 13:00 – 16:00 CET
- September 12 th -13 th; 13:00 – 16:00 CET
- October 31 st -1 st; 13:00 – 16:00 CET
Basic test and measurement techniques will be described and demonstrated to show how sound and vibration theory is applied to real world measurements.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The physics of noise and vibration generation and transmission
- How to measure and quantify noise and vibration
- How to apply the right transducer for a specific test condition
The course will cover the best practices during selection and application of transducers and instrumentation.
Analysis techniques including time domain as well as FFT and octave based spectrum analysis, the importance of calibration and the relationship between sound and vibration will be discussed.
The course is directed toward engineers, technicians and managers who want to gain a better understanding of sound and vibration basics and start engineering it into their products.
12 Sep 2023 13:00
06 Sep 2023
2 Days, 3 hours per day