National Data Protection Authorities

You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (in Denmark, this is the Danish Data Protection Agency).

DDPA Website

A list of other authorities can be found here:

If you have a question in regard to compliance with the rules on protection of personal data on the Hottinger Brüel & Kjær website, please fill out the form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.